1. Hi Guest,
    If you own a local buisness:
    add it to the Surrey Business Directory
    Then update your signature and reply to Surrey Locals on the forum

2. Check out the Surrey Events Section to find events in Surrey!

3. Check for new post: What’s New?

4. Find local business in Surrey: Surrey Business Directory

5. Want to start a Surrey Networking group, or Network with existing groups?
    Try the Surrey Networking area: Surrey Networking

Hi, I’m Gali and I run my own business doing Bio Sculpture/OPI Gel Manicures in London and Surrey

Discussion in ‘Introduce Yourself to Surrey Forum‘ started by Galata, 26 Aug 2011.

1. Galata

Galata Surrey Resident

mail-1.jpeg mail-3.jpeg I am a trained nail technician, and I run a small home and mobile salon business doing Gel nails. Some of you may or may not have heard about the 3 week manicure?
    This gel is durable, odourless and cures under a UV light meaning there is no dreaded drying time where you can’t touch or do anything! I have a huge box of different colours and there are hundreds more available to order as per requirement. I can come to you, anywhere in the Surrey area for a small travelling fee of up to £1o dependent on where you live, the typical travelling fee is no more than £5. It takes about an hour to do and can last anything up to 3 weeks.
    A full set of gel nails is £30 but as an introductory offer clients can have their first set for £20 with mention of this ad. My home salon is based in Kingston, and there is parking available on site.
    Call me on 0783 4494400 or email me at galiderc@gmail.com if you are interested.

Attached Files:

2. Does it actually last 3 months